Photobucket

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Reflection

So I have to write a reflection based off of one of my photographs taken during this semester. I decided to write about one of my more recent pictures, though it is not my favorite of the ones taken this semester. It is a picture I snapped early in the morning, while waiting for my little guy's bus to get to his stop.

It was sprinkling out, so I handed him my floral umbrella since I do not allow him to take his to school. This was just a funny moment, which is why I snapped a few shots of him holding it. My little "macho" boy, holding my very girlie umbrella...not caring at all!

The flowers and colors of the umbrella gave this picture a nice backdrop, filled with a pop of color. The look on his face, the direction he was looking, draws your eyes over from the right to the left instead of stopping the picture within the photograph. There is also a slight humor about it, and that caught my eye too. I did edit the photo a bit to frame it, and draw your eye to his face and the surrounding flowers. All in all, this has to be one of my more favorite close up shots of my youngest little guy. But that is just my opinion. 





No comments:

Post a Comment